Greetham Street, Southsea, PO5 4LH
Getting to St Luke’s:
From the north
- M275, Portsmouth, Portsmouth, UK1.Head southwest on M275 0.8 miles
- Continue straight to stay on M275 0.7 miles
- Merge onto Mile End Rd/A3 0.2 miles
- At Church Street Roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Commercial Rd/A3 0.2 miles
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Marketway/A3, follow Road straight through next roundabout
- Slight left onto Unicorn Rd 0.1 miies
- At the roundabout, continue straight onto Stanhope Rd 0.1 miles
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Commercial Rd 364 feet
- Continue onto Isambard Brunel Rd 0.1 miles
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Greetham Street, St Luke’s Church car park first on the right.
Buses and walking from Portsmouth & Southsea Railway station
- The buses from the Gunwharf/Portsmouth Harbour to the city centre are the numbers 1 ,2, 3, 8 and 14
- There is the Hoverbus service which connects with the hovercraft timetable.
- Directions to walk from Portsmouth & Southsea Railway Station, is turn left into Dugald Drummond Street, which runs along the side of the railway station and currently due to building work follow a pathway on to Isambard Brunel Road, turn left follow the road and straight ahead is St Luke’s Church and hall. These directions will change slightly when the Student building work is finished.